What the bang dang diddly is goin on?
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
It is a woman running, shark eating a red Popsicle, or Han Solo escaping from a sand worm on a sand skiff...?
This and That
and This something unique and innocent
Some of That
This and This
This continuous Celebration:
...something like This
Combustion like this...
This for Sure --
Comparisons like These --
"that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each others faith, both yours and mine." Rom 1:12
A restful sleep may be out of reach,
I once was fitful in the dark.
Or not to be calm in repose.
I watched a sailor grab at the elusive shut-eye, rough seas, no relief. His eyes did close.
As we reached the fishing grounds,
Others, on wobbly legs worked.
That fisherman became energy.
Fellows looked on him with envy, he slept as we bucked. I went close to thread bait with him.
Our team fought the sea, he joined it. We must take our rest as it is provided by God. He loves our need.
Providence and grace are blips on our screen. How blessed are the seafarers, the shepherds?
Our psyches yearn for solitude.
Is it attainable? Our matrix demands attention. Stressfully.
Beat it back, or engulf the stress.
God listens. We have choice. We have a blip to home in on, Beloved.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
A few weeks ago we acquired seven turtle eggs. They were already becoming infested with fire ants who had every intention of using them as sustenance. We rescued them from the intruders provided them with an incubating nest and await their arrival in two weeks. One has become a little dilapidated, so if he survives he is Gimpy. Will update pictures after they have been snapped and uploaded until then here is the first set of excavation, retrieval, and placement. Enjoy.
I drove an older new car today. An old cougar of a lady she is. A Pontiac Trans Sport Se, a musicians friend, vans are a wonderful addition to any nomadic lifestyle. This one started off as a hear say okay may bay you can take if off my hands. Ed Wilker, my father and I's next door neighbor mentioned he would sell it to me today for the low price of six hundred and fifty dolars. Fair enough seeing as I have a refund coming soon from monkey ears in the big house. This is a hopeful situation.
Back to the matter at hand. At first glance this prestigious 3800 V6 3.4 liter whatever has a bullet type frame and an airliner like cockpit. It truly felt like I was inside of a Boning 717, if they made them. Mr. Wilker tossed me the keys and gave me a test drive around the block, mentioning I could take it a couple hundered times around if I felt the itch. I see this as a smart investment because in my near future, well in proximity of happening, I plan to attend the Art Institute of Houston for Audio Production, another step in the direction milestones. All seems well on the new home front and you all can expect more to pour from my re opened valve.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Please visit the Mystery Topic Challenge Blog to view all of the other entries. Once you've read them all, please be sure to vote HERE for your favorite.
MTC Eleven Write your own Law, by Andy G
If you were given the ability to write and pass what law, what would it be?
Forms: of laughter, by Steven aka Muttly
I am not to pass a law upon another man. However I will give my knowledge in light of a discussion. Most times it ends up horribly, and then the calm feeling settles over. It is just as easy to change the subject. “So what do you think of the new look?” I asked Amanda heartedly. No response is to be accepted. Then the strangest thing happens. Like a sporadic manifestation of mental stability, the conversation turns physical. Why on earth is there so much a girl can talk about? My own simple mind is broken my head is the arrow and I watch my tail. This is tricky she may be searching to cultivate, plant a seed in my mind. A bright and blurry rush of energy overcomes me. This sensation is new light, new warmth. The beauty of a woman can be measured with intensity. The radiance of all life can be stemmed from their breezy ways. Delicate like a bird or even butterfly, fluttering intently for hope. A simple law I have can be measured in excrements of years. Decades far away from us will always apply these rules. In Childhood we Complain, Adolescence we Acclaim, Adults we Announce, and as Seniors, well I am still attempting adulthood. Love and let live. Watch the birds. Feed the air. Smell the Sun. Lick the rain. Laugh with some ing.
Forms: of laughter Ha ha. Rar rar har har. Muaha ha ha Lla dee French toast da. Muttly the Funk Dood. patent that.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
First inning, first at bat, first pitch, from Dubya...
Fid'l, He hits it out of the park
into the bleachers
and... Obama one hand's it!!
Baseball legend Joe DiMaggio once said, “There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first or last time, I owe him my best.”
That quote is inscribed in the new Washington Nationals ballpark, which opened for business tonight in Major League Baseball’s first game of the season, against the Atlanta Braves.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
Experimentation is another key step. Find out what works for you. If something irritates your skin more than helping it try something new. Change is good. I had tried two different washes before I found my love. One was a benzoyll cream. This caused red flushing in my skin and dried it out. Then I tried a salysillic acid. (pardon my butchering of spelling). The salysillic acid wash helped a lot more but the concentrated percentage was causing irritation. I currently use this type of wash but with a lesser yield value, one percent to two percent, I believe is the best yield. As a precautionary step I recommend starting with something with no chemical make up, and has an ex foliating feature. A lot of washes that have the beads in them are very good. They tend to pick up all the dead and dry skin off your face. If you see no results, try something with some kick in it, gets the face tingling. More and more I see changes in my skin as I continue with my procedure. Scar tissue is regaining its youthful complex and new bumps seize to exist within a day. The more you use the tools that are given to fight off bad skin the more your skin will praise you for it.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
There is the notion that i sit beside something desolate. I am content. Thank You.
Friday, February 15, 2008
LAWS OF INEVITABILITY
LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.
LAW OF THE WORKSHOP
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
LAW OF PROBABILITY
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
LAW OF THE TELEPHONE
If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.
LAW OF THE ALIBI
If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
LAW OF THE BATH
When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
LAW OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
LAW OF THE RESULT
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
LAW OF BIOMECHANICS
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
LAW OF THE THEATER
At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
LAW OF COFFEE
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
LAW OF LOCATION
No matter where you go, there you are.
LAW OF LOGICAL ARGUMENT
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
If the shoe fits, it's ugly.
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
Thanks to Orsm.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
I went out tonight for the first time in a long minute. Nothing special. A bunch of drunken idiots getting even drunker with each catalystic moment. Each action causes a reaction, and it is clearly evident in inebriated people. They lose consciouness, stumble, and talk out their ass. However, I am talking out of my ass right now, and it smells good. I am not saying my isht does not stink, but I had a clear mind and realized the real from fake. The world is made up more of consumeristic propaganda. Where are peoples minds? ON THE GROUND, not in the clouds. They think keeping ten toes deep is all it takes. Well there is more to life than simple bliss and moments. Live in the epiphany of life and take it in for all its worth. Everyday for me is as random as they come. Never a dull moment. MOre and more I notice what people listen to really affects them. They take it to heart and dwell on it. Write a song about it. Go off on a personal tangent. A line is just that it keeps going. I am searching for the infinite. I do not think I will find it in this mundane world. Where is my sin(sign), blurred by the cosine. Mathematics is just another mental block that keeps us from achieving our goals. Education is the answer, but not regulated, stimulated to be exact. Read what I write or get off my blog. It does not take me long to write something like this. It comes out of my cerebral as a stint, but does not stunt my growth as an individual. I hope anyone who reads this gets a clue into the real world. IT is not glamour and fame. It is more struggle and pain. Live it to the fullest. Work the hardest. Meak and plain, not my thing. Move on and break the plain. That is all for today. Sorry I didnt know it was so late. Goodnight. May peace be with you. One Love Muttly.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
DA dirty south is something not to contend/we break bones and hearts harder/our demeanor happy and farther/out there we are old cowboys/nothing tips our hats more/than cow hide/boots, nikes with a nice sole/worn to the funky olfectary ode/pass on clothes/like the reverened/where are my smarts/in a chess move plunder/two steps ahead/i pace my mental/hold on/basketball ball tells like a crystal/
Monday, January 28, 2008
Here are a few, pardon, hundred questions for American citizenship.
- What are the colors of our flag?
- How many stars are there in our flag?
- What color are the stars on our flag?
- What do the stars on the flag mean?
- How many stripes are there in the flag?
- What color are the stripes?
- What do the stripes on the flag mean?
- How many states are there in the Union?
- What is the 4th of July?
- What is the date of Independence Day?
- Independence from whom?
- What country did we fight during the Revolutionary War?
- Who was the first President of the United States?
- Who is the President of the United States today?
- Who is the Vice-President of the United States today?
- Who elects the President of the United States?
- Who becomes the President of the United States if the President should die?
- For how long do we elect the President?
- What is the Constitution?
- Can the Constitution be changed?
- What do we call a change to the Constitution?
- How many changes or amendments are there to the Constitution?
- How many branches are there in our government?
- What are the three branches of our government?
- What is the legislative branch of our government?
- Who makes the laws in the United States?
- What is Congress?
- What are the duties of Congress?
- Who elects Congress?
- How many senators are there in Congress?
- Can you name the two senators from your state?
- For how long do we elect each senator?
- How many representatives are there in Congress?
- For how long do we elect the representatives?
- What is the executive branch of our government?
- What is the judiciary branch of our government?
- What are the duties of the Supreme Court?
- What is the supreme law of the United States?
- What is the Bill of Rights?
- What is the capital of your state?
- Who is the current governor of your state?
- Who becomes President of the United States if the President and the Vice-President should die?
- Who is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
- Can you name the 13 original states?
- Who said, "Give me liberty or give me death."?
- Which countries were our enemies during World War II?
- What are the 49th and 50th states of the Union?
- How many terms can a President serve?
- Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
- Who presides over your local government?
- According to the Constitution, a person must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible to become President. Name one of these requirements.
- Why are there 100 Senators in the Senate?
- Who selects the Supreme Court justices?
- How many Supreme Court justices are there?
- Why did the Pilgrims come to America?
- What is the head executive of a state government called?
- What is the head executive of a city government called?
- What holiday was celebrated for the first time by American colonists?
- Who was the main writer of the Declaration of Independence?
- When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
- What is the basic belief of the Declaration of Independence?
- What is the national anthem of the United States?
- Who wrote the Star-Spangled Banner?
- Where does freedom of speech come from?
- What is the minimum voting age in the United States?
- Who signs bills into law?
- What is the highest court in the United States?
- Who was President during the Civil War?
- What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
- What special group advises the President?
- Which President is called the "Father of our country?"
- What Immigration and Naturalization Service form is used to apply to become a naturalized citizen?
- Who helped the Pilgrims in America?
- What is the name of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to America?
- What were the 13 original states of the U.S. called?
- Name 3 rights or freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.
- Who has the power to declare war?
- What kind of government does the United States have?
- Which President freed the slaves?
- In what year was the Constitution written?
- What are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution called?
- Name one purpose of the United Nations.
- Where does Congress meet?
- Whose rights are guaranteed by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights?
- What is the introduction to the Constitution called?
- Name one benefit to being a citizen of the United States?
- What is the most important right granted to U.S. citizens?
- What is the United States Capitol?
- What is the White House?
- Where is the White House located?
- What is the name of the President's official home?
- Name one right guaranteed by the first amendment.
- Who is the Commander in Chief of the U.S. military?
- Which President was the first Commander in Chief of the U.S. military?
- In what month do we vote for President?
- In what month is the new President inaugurated?
- How many times may a Senator be re-elected?
- How many times may a Congressman be re-elected?
- What are the 2 major political parties in the U.S. today?
- How many states are there in the United States?