What the bang dang diddly is goin on?

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Me + U = infiniti US


Hi ya mugly! I am posting using Dpdassoc's place to ask you to invite me to your blog here. Okay bunkie? I will look for your permission as you send it to me. Don't be shy. It is always a gas to see what you childrens are up to.


What ever has been, we start today with a clean slate. If you are mad, curious or heavy laden-- if you are happy, joyous, or superlative then call me, us. Call anytime. Call Desiree. Call Pat 2. Hey, we'll do some barking at the wind.


Nice articles in here. I will be perusing and making my single-witted comments as I go.


You are also an author on MooPigWisdom, FAST--Faithful and Steadfast, and here at AW. There may be more, I don't know. I see you are also in the fezbook, so get on board, this trains a coming!

1 comment:

Potrick_666 said...

hey, steve-o, can I be a contributor? write back, or if I can't just tell me.


Thanks,
Pats World (a.k.a. Patrick 2)