What the bang dang diddly is goin on?

Thursday, February 14, 2008


I went out tonight for the first time in a long minute. Nothing special. A bunch of drunken idiots getting even drunker with each catalystic moment. Each action causes a reaction, and it is clearly evident in inebriated people. They lose consciouness, stumble, and talk out their ass. However, I am talking out of my ass right now, and it smells good. I am not saying my isht does not stink, but I had a clear mind and realized the real from fake. The world is made up more of consumeristic propaganda. Where are peoples minds? ON THE GROUND, not in the clouds. They think keeping ten toes deep is all it takes. Well there is more to life than simple bliss and moments. Live in the epiphany of life and take it in for all its worth. Everyday for me is as random as they come. Never a dull moment. MOre and more I notice what people listen to really affects them. They take it to heart and dwell on it. Write a song about it. Go off on a personal tangent. A line is just that it keeps going. I am searching for the infinite. I do not think I will find it in this mundane world. Where is my sin(sign), blurred by the cosine. Mathematics is just another mental block that keeps us from achieving our goals. Education is the answer, but not regulated, stimulated to be exact. Read what I write or get off my blog. It does not take me long to write something like this. It comes out of my cerebral as a stint, but does not stunt my growth as an individual. I hope anyone who reads this gets a clue into the real world. IT is not glamour and fame. It is more struggle and pain. Live it to the fullest. Work the hardest. Meak and plain, not my thing. Move on and break the plain. That is all for today. Sorry I didnt know it was so late. Goodnight. May peace be with you. One Love Muttly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is well thought out that you stayed on the wagon while the party spun out.

You have done some good things and you will do more. Keep being honest with others and yourself. Don't be angry all of the time. The joy you waste being angry could solve problems with man and glorify God.
Don't waste your joy.

This is from Number 1 fan.