What the bang dang diddly is goin on?

Monday, March 3, 2008

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FREQUENT ACNE VICTIMS

I have discovered the best treatment for acne to date. Discipline. Yes, this is all one needs, as long as an individual sticks to a daily regime your skin murmurs will disappear. It is that simple. There is no need to spend a monthly payment, doctor prescriptions, or healing shaman for your ailment. Believe you me, I had horrible acne and after taking the time to wash my face everyday and every night viola no more bumps. It was a miracle. My simple plan that I stuck to was regular soap in the morning, then lotion to protect and soothe my skin. At night I would use some type of off the shelf facial wash, but nothing with too much chemical makeup. It took trial and error before I found the right enhanced wash for me. This type of wash all depends on the person as well.

Experimentation is another key step. Find out what works for you. If something irritates your skin more than helping it try something new. Change is good. I had tried two different washes before I found my love. One was a benzoyll cream. This caused red flushing in my skin and dried it out. Then I tried a salysillic acid. (pardon my butchering of spelling). The salysillic acid wash helped a lot more but the concentrated percentage was causing irritation. I currently use this type of wash but with a lesser yield value, one percent to two percent, I believe is the best yield. As a precautionary step I recommend starting with something with no chemical make up, and has an ex foliating feature. A lot of washes that have the beads in them are very good. They tend to pick up all the dead and dry skin off your face. If you see no results, try something with some kick in it, gets the face tingling. More and more I see changes in my skin as I continue with my procedure. Scar tissue is regaining its youthful complex and new bumps seize to exist within a day. The more you use the tools that are given to fight off bad skin the more your skin will praise you for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know this about you, Kimosabe. I like that "Shaman Healing," quip. Did you ever have someone approach you and try to sell you the healing sounds of George Harrison?

"jus' sit back and listen to this and subliminally you are... what ever.
Love and hugs, Ankle Pat

d2r2 said...

I'm so proud, I knew you were a special person. Thank you, God, for my son and his ankle.

Our father and your grand-father, has told me that he felt as if he never imparted particularly sage advice to us kids. However, being from the "straight arrow" generation, he decided he knew right from wrong and how to do life experience things. Mother and he kept a constant conversation going with us on their ideas and thoughts about how kids should act and what we might need to know from their experiences. Repetition, with fair discipline, was their strong point. I believed these things as I was raising my own children and tried some of the same styles on you. It works, it works, it works. I've heard my own words coming from your mouth, JD, and Jennifer's also. I pray every day to God, thanking him for my many blessings and asking for forgiveness for my many sins. You son are one of my blessings.
Love, Dad