What the bang dang diddly is goin on?

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ragman Role

Since the whole rigmarole is about money...and the way money is kept, is by counting, let's put some numbers on it. It takes forty-six wheel rolls to scroll through Apples' Wikipedia file. It takes twenty-nine wheel rolls to scroll through Dr. Dres'. When the two are added the sum is seventy-five; which equals twelve when the digits are added. One plus two equals three. Three claims balance and harmony in the history of numbers. Not a scientific or statistically sound method to gauge such an endeavor but never the less three is important and I will note it here. Many aspects of man kinds struggle to prove his significance revolve around three; The Trinity, yin and yang plus man, Islams three holy cities, Buddha, Tao, Hindus, even the Norsemen had their three norns.

At first I was skeptical about the merger. The combining of billions and billions is beyond my comprehension anyway. I'm more comfortable with thousands and thousands. Even a couple of zeros makes me feel good. So these vast sums aren't in my wheel house and I wonder who benefits from them, truly. I feel, and will take liberties with tense, "Where sin abounds, Grace abounds much more".

So there you go, Andre and Steve's stuff, go forth and cover our ears until they grow their own soundproof chambers and fill our heads with the search for the parallel lines finally merging somewhere. As the lyrics say "tattoo you".
.

No comments: